Hamas Condemns Israeli Killing of Palestinian Man in Jenin

The Hamas resistance movement has strongly condemned the Israeli military over the fatal shooting of a Palestinian man in the occupied northern West Bank city of Jenin, saying such actions will not break the Palestinian people’s resolve or undermine their steadfastness. In a statement issued Friday, Hamas mourned the death of 58-year-old Fathi Khazem, who succumbed to injuries sustained after being shot by Israeli forces earlier in the day.
Hamas said Khazem’s killing was part of what it described as Israel’s continuing atrocities against Palestinians, stressing that raids, assassinations and abductions would not halt the resistance or weaken Palestinians’ attachment to their land and legitimate rights. The group said Palestinians would continue to uphold their choice to resist the Israeli occupation despite ongoing military operations across the West Bank.
The movement called on Palestinians, particularly young people in the West Bank, to maintain their resistance against Israeli forces and settlers. Hamas said confronting the occupation was necessary to defend Palestinian land, holy sites and national rights, stressing that Israel’s campaign of raids and killings would not succeed in suppressing the Palestinian struggle.
Catch all the World News, Breaking News Event and Trending News Updates on GTV News
Join Our Whatsapp Channel GTV Whatsapp Official Channel to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.








