Iran Sends Powerful Message to US and Israel: “Next War Will Be Different”

An IRGC spokesman says Iran’s next war, if one comes, would look nothing like the last two — fought with warhead technology, missile range and strike precision he claims have all advanced meaningfully since the conflicts of 2025 and this year.
Brigadier General Hossein Mohebbi told reporters Thursday that the destructive power of IRGC missile warheads now “far exceeds” what was used in Iran’s prior conflicts with the US and Israel, and that continuous weapons development means any new war “will certainly be different” — potentially involving new warhead generations, improved strike precision or extended missile range. “We are progressing every day, where any scenario in this field is likely,” he said, a claim consistent with Iran’s acting defense minister Majid Ibn Reza’s statement in July that production lines are running more actively than in the past.
None of these capability claims come with independent verification, and Mohebbi is the same official who told PBS last week that all 14 US-Israeli war objectives “completely failed” — a pattern of maximalist, unverified assertions Iranian officials have maintained consistently since the ceasefire weakened. What is independently documented is that Iran has faced real capability tests this year: the war saw over half of US Patriot interceptors and a third of Tomahawk cruise missiles expended countering Iranian and allied strikes, according to Washington Post reporting, suggesting Iran’s offensive volume, whatever its individual warhead sophistication, has been substantial enough to draw down American stockpiles regardless of how the underlying technology compares to before.
Catch all the World News, Breaking News Event and Trending News Updates on GTV News
Join Our Whatsapp Channel GTV Whatsapp Official Channel to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.










