Mon, 17 Aug 2026
Mon 1448/03/04AH (17-08-2026AD)

Latest News

Iran Condemns Israeli Minister’s Call for ‘Nightly Assassination Quota’ in Gaza

17 August, 2026 12:22

Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Legal and International Affairs Kazem Gharibabadi has strongly condemned remarks by Israeli Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir advocating the killing of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip based on what he described as a “nightly assassination quota.”

Gharibabadi said on Monday that such statements should be documented and preserved as evidence for potential future legal proceedings against those responsible. His remarks came after Ben-Gvir called for targeted killings in Gaza, saying that 30 to 40 people should be killed every night and making comments questioning the humanity and right to life of Palestinians in the territory.

The Iranian official also criticized Ben-Gvir’s calls for the expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza and the establishment of Israeli settlements in the coastal territory. Gharibabadi said statements advocating mass killings, forced displacement and territorial expansion must not be ignored. Ben-Gvir, who has repeatedly faced international condemnation for inflammatory remarks concerning Palestinians, has also previously made statements supporting expanded Israeli control over Palestinian territories.

Catch all the World News, Breaking News Event and Trending News Updates on GTV News


Join Our Whatsapp Channel GTV Whatsapp Official Channel to get the Daily News Update & Follow us on Google News.

Scroll to Top